People say a better featured gadget or item always catches more attention. There has been a lot written about R4i Gold 3DS. There are some confusions regarding its features and let us discover the true side of it and understand what its features are. But before we proceed to these features I would like to make clear that R4i Gold were specifically made to be compatible with the Nintendo DSi firmware but it should be taken as these cards are not compatible with older versions and infact, these are quite compatible with DS and DS lite as well.
So the foremost feature of R4i Gold a card is that its compatibility with every DS editions of several languages. The other features include:
- It facilitates the action reply feature.
- Supports 4, 8, 16 and 32 GB microSD and microSDHC cards.
- Works with all the OS and supports drag and drop feature.
- Saves the files automatically.
- Supports several home brew softwares, including Moonshell.
- Conforms to any speed of microSD card without affecting the game.
- Provides a user friendly interface which can be operated through buttons or touch screen.
- Auto-patching features mainly DLDI.
- Befitting card slot.
- Supports both memory and rumble packs.
- Facilitates playing WiFi games, Ds browser and DS Rumble.
- Enables you to change the backgrounds especially of operation interface.
- It sets backgrounds and also the font colors automatically or you may set them manually.
- It is a Gen 2 storage device, there is no tool required for booting.
- Specifically in case of DS lite, it facilitates “4 scale lightness”.
- Offers soft re-setting option.
You can always visit to nds-gear.com for more, better and reliable information. This website also provides the option of buying from a large number of cards. There is a huge benefit of buying from this website as it provides the authenticated cards to the customers. This prevents you from falling in the trap of duplicate cards and cartridges. The biggest problem with the unauthentic flashcart and cards is the problem while upgrading and also compatibility. You don’t want to suffer from that. Do you?