On AGT tonite, Milton Patton sent home? For real? If that's the case then this show has lost all legitimacy!
Dancing with the Stars 16 Elimination Results 4/2/2013 Week 2 – Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani voted off
It’s elimination night once again on Dancing With the Stars season 16, 4/2/2013. Find out which couple will be voted off.
Big hair, glittery getups and crazy dances opened Monday’s show as the remaining couples took us to prom night last night.
Who will move on the next round and who will be sent home packing? Join our LIVE BLOG! Results will be posted here as they happen.
Demi Lovato and American pop rock band Huey Lewis & the News will perform live.
Recapping DWTS starts here (Refresh Page).
- Zendaya and Jacoby Jones announce as the King and Queen of the Prom! They both get 2 bonus plus they are both safe!
- ENCORE goes to Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd with Bruno Tonioli!
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough are SAFE!
- D. L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke are SAFE!
- Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd are SAFE!
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko are in jeopardy!
- Victor Oriz and Lindsay Arnold are SAFE!
- Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess are in jeopardy!
Musical Performance: Demi Lovato performs new song “Heart Attack”
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas are SAFE!
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson are SAFE!
- Wynnona Judd and Tony Dovolani are in jeopardy!
Lisa and Gleb are SAFE!
Bottom 2: Wynnona and Tony & Andy and Sharna
Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess are SAFE!
Eliminated couple this week: Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
Follow @southomer on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for Southomer's daily newsletter.
To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.