@IdolNewsAccess devin and arthur
Dancing with the Stars 16 Elimination Results 3/26/2013 Week 1 – Dorothy Hamill withdraws from the competition
Tonight is the first elimination night on Dancing With the Stars season 16, 3/26/2013. Find out who will be the first team to be voted off.
The total scores from last night:
1 Zendaya & Val – 50
2 Kellie Pickler & Derek – 47
3 Alexandra Raisman & Mark – 45
4 Jacoby Jones & Karina – 43
5 Ingo & Kym – 40
6 Sean Lowe & Peta – 39
7 Andy Dick & Sharna – 37
8 Dorothy Hamill & Tristan – 36
8 Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb – 36
8 Victor Ortiz & Lindsay – 36
8 Wynonna Judd & Tony – 36
12 D.L. Hughley & Cheryl – 28
Who will move on the next round and who will be sent home packing? Join our LIVE BLOG! Results will be posted here as they happen.
Josh Groban and Icona Pop will be guest performers for tonight.
Recapping DWTS starts here.
Refresh page for latest updates
* Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson are SAFE!
* Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd are also SAFE!
* Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani are SAFE!
* Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold are in JEOPARDY!
* Alexandra Raisman and Mark Ballas are SAFE!
* D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke are SAFE!
* ENCORE: Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy
* Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko are in JEOPARDY!
Musical Performance from Icona Pop
Performance from the troupe!
* Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy are SAFE!
* Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough are SAFE!
* Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff are SAFE!
Musical Performance: Josh Groban sings “Brave” with Dmitry Chaplin and Chelsie Hightower
* Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess are in JEOPARDY!
* Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus are SAFE!
More DWTS Results
Lisa and Gleb are SAFE!
Victor and Lindsay are also SAFE!
Dorothy Hamill withdraws from the competition on doctor’s orders! Wow! No eliminated couple for this week!
Thank you for joining our DWTS Live Blog! See you next week!
Follow @southomer on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for Southomer's daily newsletter.
To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.